The SEA has several awards:
- The SEA book prize for outstanding books on economic anthropology — see previous winners
- The Kate Browne Creativity in Research Award for scholars who demonstrate unusual creativity in an original research project (NEW!)
- The M. Estellie Smith Award for dissertation research and travel — see previous winners
- The Halperin Award for graduate pre-dissertation research and travel — see previous winners
- The Schneider Prize for excellent student papers, both undergraduate and graduate — see previous winners
Please click on the links above for more information on each of these.